Maheder Haileselassie Tadese is a documentary photographer based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
She would like to think of Photography as a breathing mechanism for her thoughts. People and changes being a main inspiration to most of her documentary work, she also focuses on portraying a fair and accurate image of her country, Ethiopia.
In every single image that she makes, part of her lies in there speaking how her surrounding functions, she believes.
Maheder is currently working on personal projects involving both documentary and contemporary Photography works.
In addition to Photography, she also loves traveling, writing and documentary filming.
* World Press Freedom Day Celebrations, Helsinki, Finland , May 2016
* Goethe Institute AA, "In Quest for", Aug 2016
* UN-ECA hall "Intangible Cultural Heritages", Nov 2016
* Addis Foto Fest 4th Edition, Dec 2016
* "Tales on Ethiopia", Venice Italy, Dec 2016
* "Home", AtWork Exhibition, Dec 2016
* UNESCO journalism Workshop, Nov 2015
* Goethe Institute Portfolio Review, Aug 2016
* World Press Photo Masterclass East Africa, Nov 2016
* AtWork Workshop with Simon Nijami, Dec 2016
* Addis Foto Fest Portfolio Review, Dec 2016